sicherheitsgarantiesecurity guarantee

Do You Have Questions?
Contact us

Prefabricated Modern Pavilions

new opportunities for your business.

Check our offer

Prefabricated Modern Pavilions

new opportunities for your business.

Check our offer

Subject of the auction:

Special offer building "Stan 21"

price:

670.00 £ per square meter

modern pavilion
poratble cabin
portable buildings

Value of the building with dimensions 6,0 m x 3,0 m will amount to 670.00 £ per square meter

Net price: 23% VAT. For owners of NIP the European VAT for EU customers 0%

Our pavilions are made of panels with a thickness of 150 mm and thanks to that, our buildings are characterized by excellent insulation and high structural strength. Sandwich panels and all components of the building have all current ITB and PZH certificates, which are required during acceptance of works.

Price includes:
  • composite wall panel, insulated - 150 styrofoam core
  • composite roof panel, insulated - 150 styrofoam core
  • steel construction frame
  • insulated steel floor, double coated, finished with engineered wood-aspenite(OSB panel overall thickness 22mm)
  • single aluminium door, doble-glazed 1100mm x 2100mm
  • 3 x fixed upvc windows, double-glazed 1100mm x 2100mm
  • decorative crown, covering front and both sides
  • decorative corners, finished with exterior cladding
  • built-in gutter system
  • gravity vents
  • delivery, and assembly team provided
  • technical documentation available for adaptation


  • Price does not include:
  • foundations, concrete blocks, etc.
  • Hi-Ab crane on site for unloading

  • We can make a dimension that you want.

Gallery

Suggested products

price: 670,00 £ m2 Netto

See offer

price: 650.00 £- m2 Netto

See offer

price: 670.00 £- m2 Netto

See offer

price: 720.00 £- m2 Netto

See offer

payments

paypal

30% Deposit, the remaining 70% amount on the day of delivery before unloading.

delivery

dpd

Expected production time from the moment of order to delivery 6 to 8 weeks

about us

We specialise in modular manufacturing buildings, which are perfect for companies of all sizes: small, medium and huge ones. We work in a very flexible way, so as to meet all your individual needs and preferences.

CONTACTS

P.W.EFEKT S.C.
Polska
Krosin 7b
64-603 Ludomy
info[at]modrnpavilion.co.uk
tel.07459043474

Immediate delivery

Secure payments

Satisfaction guaranteed